Parodise, a small world where characters of fairytale lore leave happily ever after... A strange place for sure, but there's obviously a reason why such a world should exist. Sometimes, however, tales run wild.
Little Red Riding Hood, for once, has had it with constant delivery of baskets to remote forest cottages. She wanted a job- and after some training became a private investigator.
Parodise is in need of a skilled junior PI right now. Someone killed the Big Bad Wolf. Someone seems to have a plan. Someone... but whodunnit? And howdunnit? And whydunnit indeed?
Powered by the versatile Adventure Game Studio, Once Upon A Crime features:
- a fairytale world in primary colours (and neat retro 320x240 screen resolution)
- a comfortable interface, based on the original DITA GUI code
- classic puzzle solving adventure game fun
- gumshoes, candy, witches and other charismatic characters!
- a twisted tale full of good-hearted humour, tongue-in-cheek gags and nefarious plots
Curly's World of Freeware has donated a copy of this software and related data to the Classic PC Games catalog. Please visit their website for more information and discussion on this game.